Unionville Indulged (historic)
Unionville Village, East Marlboro twp., Chester County, PA
First established in 1845 by committees from both London Grove Monthly and Kennett Monthly.
Re-established in 1931 by Western Quarterly at the time of the dissolution of the Marlboro-Unionville Preparative meeting. When those meetings were combined, this combined meeting acquired the one-story red brick meeting house and adjoining burial ground that had formerly belonged to Marlboro Preparative meeting. The meeting also acquired the red brick meeting house and burial ground that had belonged to the Unionville Indulged. After operating for a number of years as a combined group, the two meetings were split in 1931 into their original components.