Doe Run and Buck Run Roads, Ercildoun, Chester Co. PA Set up in 1796 by London Grove Monthly after having been established as an Faloowfield Indulged meeting under the care of New Garden Monthly from sometime prior to 1792. Early meetings were held in the home of George Welsh until 1794 when an acre of land was purchased and a log meeting house erected. In 1797 an adjoining acre of land was purchased from Matthew Welsh, followed by 107 perches of land purchased in 1814 from Thomas Welsh. In 1801, a one story brick meeting house was built a short distance from the original log structure. When the Fallowfield Monthly meeting was established in 1811, this meeting became part of it. At the time of the Separation, The Hicksite branch retained the 1801 structure, while the Orthodox branch used the original log meeting house until 1814, when they purchased a little over an acre just north of Ercildoun and built a red brick meeting house and a burial ground plotted. The Orthodox branch meeting was laid down in 1890 and the property, excluding the burial ground, was sold to Samuel Ruth in 1911. The Hicksite branch of the meeting was laid down in 1936 by Fallowfield Monthly. The meeting house at the corner of Doe Run and Buck Run roads is the current home of Fallowfield Monthly.