Established in 1758 by Philadelphia Yearly as a result of a division of Chester Quarterly. The quarterly first met at London Grove until 1827 and then alternated between West Grove, London Grove and New Garden until 1903 when the West Grove meeting house was rebuilt and enlarged.
The original (pre-Separation and/or Orthodox Component meetings were: Bradford Monthly, Fallowfield Monthly, Kennett Monthly, London Grove Monthly, Newark Monthly, New Garden Monthly, Sadsbury Monthly and Warrington Monthly.
After the Separation, the Hicksite component meetings were: Centre Monthly, Fallowfield Monthly, Kennett Monthly, London Grove Monthly, New Garden Monthly, Pennsgrove Monthly and West Grove Monthly
The modern component monthly meeting under Western Quarterly are: Centre Monthly, Crosslands Worship Group, Fallowfield Monthly, Hockessin Monthly, Kendal Monthly, Kennett Monthly, London Grove Monthly, Marlborough Monthly, Mill Creek Monthly, New Garden Monthly, Newark Monthly and West Grove Monthly
Centre Meeting Road
800 Doe Run Road
1501 Old Wilmington Road
225 Kendal Drive
500 W. Street Road at Newark
361 Marlborough Road
1140 Doe Run Road
Set up in 1718 by Chester Quarterly and then transferred to Western Quarterly in 1758.
Component meetings initially were: New Garden Preparative, London Grove Preparative, West Grove Preparative, Fallowfield Indulged, Spencers Indulged, Pennsgrove Indulged, and London Britain Preparative.
After the Separation, the following meetings were added to the Hicksite branch of the meeting: Pennsgrove Preparative and Avondale Indulged.
During the summer, Newark Monthly meets at the London Britain meetinghouse in Stricklersville.
401 Phillips Ave
West Grove Monthly was set up from New Garden Monthly in 1919, receiving its membership from the original West Grove Preparative. The meetinghouse and grounds had been retained by the Orthodox portion of the original West Grove Preparative meeting.
153 East Harmony Road