Cambridge, Honey Brook twp., Chester County, PA
Set up by Bradford Monthly on land donated by Solomon and Catherine Landas in 1824. A frame meeting house was erected and a cemetery was laid out. At some point the graveyard was enclosed by a stone wall. At the time of the Separation, the property was retained by the Hicksite branch and the Orthodox branch was laid down. In 1830, the Hicksite meeting's status was changed and it became Cambridge Preparative.