Navigation
User login
Home | Meeting Data | Post-Separation Meetings | Baltimore Yearly | Nottingham Quarterly | Nottingham Monthly

Oxford Indulged (historic)

Oxford
Existence Date Range: 
1876-1937
Parent Meeting: 

Set up as an indulged meeting by Pennsgrove Monthly in 1876 and transferred to Nottingham Monthly in 1883, at which time it became a preparative meeting. The red stone meeting house was built in 1879. The preparative meeting was discontinued in 1927 and it became an indulged meeting again. In 1937, the property was deeded to Nottingham Monthly Meeting. The meeting house is now the home of Nottingham Monthly.