Navigation
User login
Home | Meeting Data | Post-Separation Meetings | Baltimore Yearly | Chesapeake Quarterly

Baltimore Monthly - Stony Run Meeting

Stony Run evolved from the Hicksite branch of the former Baltimore Western District meeting, which in turn had been created from the division in 1807 of the orignal Baltimore Monthly Meeting. The Hicksite Western District meeting changed its name in 1864 to Baltimore Monthly Meeting and in 1889 they moved to the Park Avenue meeting house. WHen they began to meet at Friends School on Charles street in 1944 they changed their name to Baltimore Monthly Meeting, Stony Run.

Location

Charles St.
Baltimore, MD