First known as Tacony and Poetquesink meeetin, Abington was first established in 1682, but was known as Abington by 1702.
Originally established as Newark, the meeting was later renamed Kennett.
The Philadelphia Monthly meeting was created with the same minute that established the Philadelphia Quarterly Meeting in 1682.
First known as Haverford Monthly Meeting, the name was changed to Radnor in 1698. The meetinghouse and grounds were retained by the Hicksite branch after the Great Separation.
Becoming known as Cheltenham Monthly briefly and finally, in 1702, this meeting became known as Abington Monthly Meeting.
Powered by Drupal and Drupal Theme created with Artisteer.