West Grove Preparative (Orthodox - Historic)
Harmony Road near US 1
West Grove was set up in 1789 by New Garden Monthly after having been an indulged meeting since 1787. In 1787, a brick meeting house was built and land for a burial ground set aside on land given by William Jackson. In 1919 the meeting was transferred to West Grove Monthly. Several alterations to the meeting house took place, until, in 1903, it was replaced by the much larger current two story brick building.