Doe Run Preparative
Whitehorse Road at Greenlawn, Londonderry twp., Chester County, PA
Also known as Derry or Londonderry Meeting. Set up in 1811 by Fallowfield Monthly, having had meetings for worship from 1805 to 1808 and as an indulged meeting from 1808 to 1811. In 1808, Joshua and Mary Jackson donated a bit over of an acre of land, upon which was built a red brick meeting house and a burial ground was plotted.At the time of the Separation, the property was retained by the Hicksite branch. The burial ground is now under the care of Fallowfield Monthly.
The meetinghouse has been gone for many years, but the burial ground is still intact and well-kept.