Set up in 1955 by Philadelphia Yearly out of a division of Concord Quarterly and Philadelphia Quarterly.
Its component meetings are: Haverford Monthly, Merion Monthly, Newtown Square Monthly, Old Haverford Monthly, Radnor Monthly, Valley Monthly and Willistown Monthly.
Set up in 1904 by Philadelphia Quarterly, this meeting was made up of the Orthodox members of the earlier Radnor Monthly meeting, who had earlier been transferred to the Western District in 1865, as Haverford Indulged Meeting.
To the east of the two-story meetinghouse is the meeting's burial ground, enclosed by a stone wall.
855 Buck Lane
615 Montgomery Avenue
Set up in 1939 by Concord Monthly. Originally an indulged meeting since 1696 under Radnor Monthly, later transferred to Goshen Monthly. The earliest meetings took place in the home of William Lewis. In 1708 a little over an acre was donated to the meeting and a meeting house was erected and burial ground plotted. The original meeting house was replaced in 1791 by a two-story stone building. The property was retained by the Hicksite branch at the time of the Separation and the Orthodox branch was discontinued in 1828.
120 N. Newtown Street Road
235 E. Eagle Road
Initially established as Haverford Monthly Meeting in 1684 by Philadelphia Quarterly, the name of the meeting was changed to Radnor in 1698. Until 1693, meetings were held in the homes of the first four members: Thomas Duckett of Schuylkill, WIlliam Warner of Radnor, Hugh Roberts of Merion and John Bevan of Haverford. After the Great Separation, the Hicksite branch retained the meetinghouse that had been erected in 1693 and the Orthodox branch met in members' homes until they erected a meetinghouse on Buck Lane i Haverford township in 1834.
Conestoga and Newtown Roads
Due to the distance from Radnor, it was determined that Valley members would be better served by having their own monthly meeting, and in 1936 Valley Monthly Meeting was created by Philadephia Quarterly out of Radnor Monthly. In 1955, the meeting was transferred to the newly formed Haverfords Quarterly.
1121 Old Eagle School Road