Navigation
User login
Home | Meeting Data | Post-Separation Meetings | Philadelphia Yearly | Concord Quarterly

Wilmington Monthly

Wilmington

WIlmington Monthly meeting was established in 1750 out of Kennett Monthly meeting. At the time of the Separation, the Hicksite branch retained the meetinghouse on West street, while the Orthodox branch established itself in a new meetinghouse on Harrison Street. The two meetings were merged back together in 1945.

Location

West St & 4th
Wilmington, DE
Phone: 302-652-4491

Appoquinimink Preparative

Appoquinimink Meetinghouse

Location

West Main Street
Odessa, DE