Goshen Preparative (Orthodox - Historic)
Set up in 1702 as an indulged meeting by Chester Monthly and 1703 as a preparative meeting in 1703. When Goshen Monthly was established in 1722, this meeting became part of it. At the time of the Separation, the Hicksite branch retained the meeting house and burial ground. Both branches continued to use the meeting house until 1849 when the Orthodox branch purchased land adjoining the original meeting, building a small meeting house and laying out a burial ground. The Hicksite branch retained the original property after Separation and became the forerunner of the modern day Goshen Monthly meeting.