West Caln Preparative
Kings Highway, near Wagontown, Chester County, PA
Set up by Bradford Monthly in 1756, after being an indulged meeting since 1741. In 1747, 2 acres of land was purchased from Evan Lewis with part set aside for a burial ground. In 1756, a meetinghouse was built. After the Separation, both sides continued to use the meeting house, which had been retained by the Orthodox branch. The Hicksite branch was laid down in 1846 and the Orthodox side in 1908.
There is no longer any sign of the meeting house at this location, though old atlas pages show that it was probably located to the north of the graveyard which is still accessible.