Caln Quarterly was established in 1800 by Philadelphia Yearly by a division in Chester Quarterly and Western Quarterly.
The original (pre-Separation and/or Orthodox Component meetings were:Bradford Monthly, Sadsbury Monthly, Uwchlan Monthly and Robeson Monthly.
After the Separation, the Hicksite branch component meetings were: Bradford Monthly, Sadsbury Monthly, Uwchlan Monthly and Bradford-Uwchlan Monthly.
Modern day component meetings of Caln Quarterly are: Bradford Monthly, Chambersburg Monthly, Exeter Monthly, Harrisburg Monthly, Lancaster Monthly, Reading Monthly, Sadsbury Monthly, Schuylkill Monthly and Uwchlan Monthly (Downingtown).
The quarter also has under its care: Bart Meetinghouse, Caln Meetinghouse and Maidencreek Meetinghouse.