Navigation
User login
Home | Meeting Data | Orthodox Meetings

Concord Monthly: (O)

Concord (Orthodox)
Existence Date Range: 
1828-1936
Established: 
1828
Forerunner(s): 

At the time of the Separation, the Hicksite members retained the original meetinghouse and burial ground, and the Orthodox members continued meeting there until 1834 when tey moved to their own meetinghouse nearby. A separate section was set up for a burial ground, lying to the southeast of the Hicksite yard, behind a tall stone wall.