Navigation
User login
Home | Meeting Data | Post-Separation Meetings | Baltimore Yearly | Chesapeake Quarterly

Little Falls Friends

Little Falls

Little Falls was first established as a worship group under the care of Gunpowder Meeting in 1747, becoming a preparative meeting in 1752. In 1815, it became a Monthly Meeting under Baltimore Quarter in 1815.

Location

719 Old Fallston Road
Fallston, MD 21047
Phone: 410-877-3015

Forest Meeting (Historic)

Forest

In 1747, land was bought in the Patapsco Forest to build a meeting house under the care of Gunpowder Monthly Meeting. In 1815, the meeting was joined with Little Falls Preparative to form Little Falls Monthly Meeting.

In 1851, the meeting was moved to a new location a few miles away and a new Preparative meeting was established and a new meetinghouse built. In 1927, Little Falls laid down all of its preparative meetings.

Location