Navigation
User login
Home | Meeting Data | Post-Separation Meetings | Baltimore Yearly | Chesapeake Quarterly

Elkridge Friends

Ellicott

Elkridge Meeting was first organized about 1774 under the care of Gunpowder Meeting as part of the Baltimore Quarter. The stone meetinghouse was built about 1800 and is now a private residence. In 1799, the meeting became part of Baltimore Monthly Meeting and was discontinued sometime before 1875.

Location